Hi, my name is Ali.
Thanks for stopping by my site! 👋
You probably found this page because you're curious about who I am...
My truth is that I am nothing, and I am everything. I simply am.
If that's too deep for you, here's a bit of detail around where I invest my time:
- I guide two awesome children named Everest and Sepia.
- I support my amazing wife, Gabrielle, and look for ways to experience life together.
- I pursue an active lifestyle that prioritizes exercise, sport and being outdoors.
- I read, listen, write and podcast to fuel my creativity.
- I embrace nature and look for ways it can educate me.
- I eat mostly plants and real food.
- I love to travel and experience new cultures / adventures.
- I engage in communities that inspire me and align with my values.
- I create businesses that support my lifestyle design. Learn more
What's currently in focus?
I'm blessed to have these beautiful humans in my life 😊. They teach, support and inspire me every day.
Gabrielle is the rock of the Jafarian household. She maintains everything from impeccable countertops to a zero waste family mentality. She loves buffalo wing sauce.
Everest is the fireball of the family. He has the unique ability to unleash massive amounts of energy at a moment's notice. He loves superheroes.
Sepia's first word was, "No." She has since developed an appreciation for saying yes to things in moderation. She loves shoes.
Insta is the only social network I use regularly.
I enjoy posting to Instagram because of its simplicity and elegance. It provides for a *less distracting environment where the user can still control what they see and post.
*As of 2023 this is now arguable.
Here's what you'll find from my Insta:
- Family updates
- Blog and Podcast updates
- Health & Wellness
- Nature / Being outdoors
- Travel experiences
- Book suggestions
- Other things I find interesting
Social media philosophy
I think most social media is a huge waste of human energy. There is value in sharing knowledge, experiences and inspiration, which is why I use social media sparingly. However, the majority of the world is "hooked" on FOMO (fear of missing out) behavior that keeps them attached to their devices. This behavior is toxic to our souls... and will inevitably yield to a society where we've lost all touch with the real human experience.
Get off your f*cking phones, please :)