I’m excited to share this second audio post around my decision to choose a heavy plant-based diet!
This topic has gotten more attention as of late, and for good reason. The world is waking up to the possibility that eating too much meat can be harmful to both society and ourselves as humans.
I don’t hit you with any die-hard vegan beliefs, but rather give you some perspective on why I made the switch to mostly plants. I’m very aligned with the “natural order” of things as it relates to meat/plant consumption, which you’ll understand after listening to this post.
- My story/context of eating meat growing up.
- The concept of “Eyes wide-open” – becoming more educated/aware of where meat comes from and how it ends up on our table.
- Leaving legacy and what I want my children to think on this topic.
- The effects of meat processing on the planet.
- My personal beliefs on the natural order / food chain.
I hope you enjoy. Please share comments and feedback below!
Ali is a father, husband and serial entrepreneur with a deep drive to create. He writes, records, codes and builds things to inspire the artist in all of us.